On-site Technical Inspection
EIS provides project owners with quality inspection professionals when and where you need them — helping you deliver high integrity projects without added overhead.
• CWI/CPWI Inspectors API 1169
• Instrumentation/Electrical Field Inspector
• Certified NACE Inspectors
• 653 Qualified Tank Inspector
• Safety Inspectors
• Turnaround Inspectors
• Environmental Inspector
• Chief Inspector
• Assistant Chief Inspector
• Craft Inspector
• Vendor Inspector
• As-built Inspector
• Pressure Vessel Inspector
• Pipe Mill Inspectors
• QA|QC Inspectors
• Pipeline Routing and Execution Specialists
• Utility Inspector
• NDT Inspector
Land Acquisition and Permitting
Land Acquisition and Permitting Projects get started faster and achieve more by having the correct permitting, survey information and access needed to begin work.
• Senior Right-of-Way Agent
• Right-of-Way Agent
• Title Agent
• Permitting Agent
• Administrative Land Specialist
Construction and Engineering Management
EIS can increase your construction effectiveness and efficiency with experienced project management professionals.
• Project Coordinator Per Region
• Construction Manager
• Materials Expediter
• Other Crafts, Trades, and Professions are also available
• Senior Construction Engineer
• Material Management/Coordination
EIS field engineering support services span pre-feasibility through construction:
• Route Selection Process
• Cost Estimating
• Construction Planning
• Logistics Coordination
Quality Assurance and Control
Delivering projects of high integrity, safety and compliance requires an experienced eye for detail and quality. EIS provides quality experts specific to your industry and objectives, providing safe environments for all involved – your team and ours. Safety inspectors, OSHA Compliance, Leak Detection and Repair, and Line Locating are just a few of the areas of focus to assure quality and control.
All EIS Team Members Are “EIS Approved” Having Passed Stringent EIS Requirements For Employment:
All team members have met pre-employment qualifications and testing in order to join our valued team. In addition to our own core requirements and excellent standards, EIS assures specialized and needed industry certifications.
• AWS Certified Welding Inspector • NACE Certified Coating Inspector • API Certified Tank Inspector (653) • API Certified Piping Inspector (570) • API Certified Pressure Vessel Inspector (510) • Journeyman Electrician
• Specifications for region as required • Chief Inspector • Assistant Chief Inspector
Environmental and Regulatory Services
Please visit the full Environmental and GIS Services area of our website.
The EIS Environmental Team has extensive experience in environmental compliance, regulatory permitting, and land work. We understand the governing rules and regulations associated with developing and permitting projects across public, tribal, and fee lands. We have worked with a multitude of state, federal, county, and tribal agencies.
• Regulatory and Environmental Permitting
• Biological and Ecological Services
• Environmental Compliance
• Land and Right of Way Services
Please download our Environmental Services Brochure.
Geographic Information Services
The EIS Geographic Information Services team has nearly 40 years of combined experience providing GIS and Global Positioning System (GPS) expertise to the oil and gas industry. We offer a range of solutions for your organization’s geospatial/map needs — from full service scalable design, implementation, and maintenance, to targeted and tactical project work to fulfill specific as-needed requirements. Our key focus is to ensure that GIS functionality aligns with your organization’s unique needs and priorities, delivering the best value possible.
• Design, create, implement, manage or modify your GIS
• Generate or gather needed GIS data
• Convert or merge GIS data
• Evaluate and cleanse GIS data to achieve critical quality parameters